Volunteers play a vital role in the successes of ROICH. Our communities of volunteers work in many different areas across the network of ROICH. All volunteer applications are reviewed with consideration of current volunteer opportunities. The information you provide will be stored in confidence under the provisions of the Data Protection Act. Your completed form will be held securely and confidentially. Only authorized staff will have access to your information.
APPLICATION AND WAIVER
1. * FILL OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND SUBMIT
* ONLY FOR THOSE THAT ARE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
2. PRINT WAIVERS AND BRING TO ROICH FOR YOUR ORIENTATION OR SERVICE DAY
3. PLEASE WATCH PART 1 & PART 2 OF THE VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION VIDEO
4. AFTER COMPLETING THE ABOVE STEPS EMAIL THE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM MANAGER,
Melissa John at email@example.com
Click on Volunteer Opportunities to learn more.
VOLUNTEERS MAINLY NEED MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
4 TO 5 HOUR MORNING SHIFTS
PPLICATION AND WAIVER
Family Resource Center
927 Goldwyn Avenue Orlando, FL 32805
Email if you wish someone to contact you with more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at: 407-308-0134